Why am I here: Because it’s exciting to be involved with this growing sport of snowboarding, and to be a part of a great organization, and doing my part to help build the sport here in Alberta.
Particularly: To give back to the sport that our son loves, and to honour God in service to others.
- Scouting: Cub Leader, Scout Leader, Board member – Many years
- A variety of volunteer positions with Rotary International: 1990 – 1999, including an international volunteer mission to Guatemala where I designed a water supply pipeline for a remote village of Mayan Indians.
- Multiple positions for the Project Management Institute board including V.P. over 1989 – 2000.
- Multiple positions on church board, including Chairperson, for Campbell-Stone United Church 2001-2009.
- On hill SBX Gate Judge 2011- 2014
- On hill Level 1 volunteer for Halfpipe 2014- present
Favourite Activity: Skiing with our snowboarding son Shawn and our family.
Started on snow: 1970 with a short twenty five year break, but back at it since 2010.
Favourite: Hill: Lake Louise