All registration and application documents must be sent with payment noted thereon to:
Club and Event Insurance (Sanctioning) Information (Aug 1, 2011)
- Why be a sanctioned/insured club?
- What is sanctioning?
- What should be sanctioned?
- Who can apply for sanctioning?
Step by Step Outline for Club and Activity Sanctioning (Aug 1, 2011)
- Club Registration and Activity (Event) Sanction
- Activity (Event) Information
- Member Registration
Club Registration Procedure (Aug 1, 2011)
- Explains registration procedure for Clubs
Activity Sanction Procedure (Aug 1, 2011)
- Explains registration procedure for activities (events)
Club Registration and Activity Sanction Application Form (Aug 1, 2011)
- To be completed for Club and activity (event) sanctioning
Changes To Or Additional Activity Sanction Application (Aug 1, 2011)
- To be completed to add activities (events) added after filing Club Registration
Out of Country Training Sanction Request
- To be completed for all out of country training
The philosophy of the CSCP is “Better Riders Through Better Coaches”.
The Officials Program:
The Officials are an integral part of any sporting event. Snowboarding is no exception. Most of the officials at a snowboard event are volunteers. Without the support of volunteers in the role of officials, the competitive sport of snowboarding would not happen. Officials must work together as a team: ensuring rules are followed, safety is at its highest, and fairness is at the forefront of the competition.
Canada~Snowboard Officials Training Program is meant to help all individuals who volunteer time and expertise to snowboarding events and competitions in Canada. The purpose of the Officials Training Program is to provide snowboard officials with a greater understanding of the role they will assume during a competition and to introduce them to the rules of snowboard competition, the International Rules of Competition (IRC) of the Federation International de Ski (FIS).
Canada~Snowboard has a 3 Level Program to ensure officials will have the best opportunity to have all necessary knowledge & experience.