* A FIS Licence is required by any athlete participating in a FIS sanctioned event such as Provincial Series, NorAms, World Cups or World Championships

* A FIS Licence can only be purchased through the country of which the athlete is a citizen, therefore, you must be a Canadian citizen to buy a FIS Licence through Canada Snowboard / SnowReg

* When purchasing a FIS Licence it is also mandatory to purchase SAIP Insurance

* FIS Licenses can be purchased during your membership renewal / registration at the start of the season.  If you require SAIP or FIS later in the season, they can be purchased by upgrading your membership